- Updated Graphics: All of the Fire Red graphics have been updated to Gen IV styled graphics. Tiles, overworlds, sprites and battle backgrounds.
- Updated Pokémon: Pokemon from Gens 1-7 will be available in the game. The Fairy type is also present in the game. They will all have updated movesets and abilities to closely resemble the ones found in OR/AS or Sun and Moon. New evolution methods have also been added in order to closely resemble how the Pokemon truly evolve.
- Updated Mechanics: Improvements to gameplay to enhance the player's experience such as the Physical/Special split and Mega Evolution, as well as a BW Repel system and X/Y capture experience. Real Time Clock is static (RTC = Disabled)
- More Items: Features new held items, in addition to the Gen IV Poke Balls, and over 100 reusable TMs. In order to compensate for the increased item amount, the bag has been replaced with a digital device capable of holding an infinite amount of items.
- New Music: Music from many different Pokémon Games is present in Pokemon Unbound. This music ranges from HGSS and BW, all the way Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
- Side Quests: Many optional quests are present in Borrius. These quests yield great rewards, and after a certain point, unlock something special.
Creator: Please support the creator Skeli Unbound, various Beta Testers, and the rest of the team that worked on music, data entry, artwork, design, etc. Check out their blog post and historical info.
Pokemon Unbound (Gameboy Advance GBA)
Really impressed by the product quality! I am enjoying Pokémon Unbound, probably the best rom hack I’ve played. I’ve already ordered a few more Pokémon titles for my gba. Highly recommend!
Game works perfectly I'm about 10 hours in and am enjoying the game. Definitely worth the purchase
Worth every penny. Chose Gible as starter. Game is v126.96.36.199 !