- Game Cartridge
- Custom Case
This is the story of Prism, the son/daughter of Lance. After playing in his uncle’s mine cart in an unidentified region, it somehow spins out of control and ends up in the region of Naljo. Naljo is a developing region bent on the dream of purist industrialization. After finding a lost Larvitar, Prism must collect the eight Naljo badges while fixing all that is wrong with this corrupted region.
- New region of Naljo (bigger than Johto)
- Return of the region of Rijon
- 252 Pokemon to find coming from all four generations
- New music
- New types: Fairy, Gas and Sound
- New TM/HM set
- Gold Token system - save them up and get something good. Can you find all 80 of them?
- Four crafting Skills
- Side Scrolling areas
- New mini-games
Based on 2 reviews
Pokemon Prism (GBC)
Been playing it on my GBA SP. The one minor issue I have is the RTC staying on the time I set at the beginning of the game. Could be my device but its not a deal breaker. Great cartridge and game regardless.