In the present day, local archaeologist and Pokémon Professor, Professor Redwood, has noticed an increase in the region's seismic activity. Propelled by a growing concern for Orbtus' safety, he seeks the assistance of new Pokemon Trainers with a flair for adventure in the rural Celanto Town, a seaside town near the mysterious Totem Poles, and your home! Will you, along with the help of the Professor and your rival, be able to prevent the earth from consuming the region once more?
- Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos
- Updated move sets, accurate to OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
- Modern competitive items- Choice Specs, Assault Vest, Ability Pill, etc.
- Modern abilities- Mega Launcher, Sheer Force, etc.
- Physical/Special split
- In-battle Mega Evolution
- Fairy-type and the new type chart
- Updated Pokemon sprites
- Updated Trainer sprites
- Original songs
- Rock Climb-able walls
- Dive and underwater maps
- Hidden Grottoes and Secret Temples
- The Bug-Catching Contest
- The Battle Marsh
- B2/W2 Repel system
- Reusable TMs
- EXP capture system
No complaints, runs and sounds great, worth every penny.
I really enjoyed it so far, haven’t beaten it yet but is really good quality.
Really great game would buy again!
Having bought a few hacks over the years (I just like physical media and am willing to pay someone to put it on a cart for me), I've never been displeased with any of RetroGamersUS's products. The game works, plays well, and actually saves unlike the copy of Gaia that I picked up on eBay.