Pokemon Unbound Version Alpha 1.2.5 - Custom fan made repro cartridge. Welcome to the Borrius Region, a region rich in history. Many years ago the Borrius region fought a bloody war with the Kalos region. The people of the Borrius region summoned a dark force to help them defeat their enemies; however the war ended in defeat when the king of the Kalos region unleashed the ultimate weapon. With the war over, the dark forcewas sealed away never to be used again. However, many years later, an evil organization known simply as “The Shadows” is bent on releasing the dark force once again. It’s up to you to stop them and save the Borrius region from ultimate destruction.
This is the Alpha version, the game is not fully complete.
- Updated Graphics: All of the Fire Red graphics have been updated to Gen IV styled graphics. Tiles, overworlds, sprites and battle backgrounds.
- Updated Pokémon: Pokemon from Gens 1-7 will be available in the game. The Fairy type is also present in the game. They will all have updated movesets and abilities to closely resemble the ones found in OR/AS or Sun and Moon. New evolution methods have also been added in order to closely resemble how the Pokemon truly evolve.
- Updated Mechanics: Improvements to gameplay to enhance the player's experience such as the Physical/Special split and Mega Evolution, as well as a BW Repel system and X/Y capture experience. Real Time Clock is static (RTC = Disabled)
- More Items: Features new held items, in addition to the Gen IV Poke Balls, and over 100 reusable TMs. In order to compensate for the increased item amount, the bag has been replaced with a digital device capable of holding an infinite amount of items.
- New Music: Music from many different Pokémon Games is present in Pokemon Unbound. This music ranges from HGSS and BW, all the way Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
- Side Quests: Many optional quests are present in Borrius. These quests yield great rewards, and after a certain point, unlock something special.
- Creator: Please support the creator Skeli Unbound, various Beta Testers, and the rest of the team that worked on music, data entry, artwork, design, etc. Check out their blog post and historical info.
Based on 2 reviews
Not the complete game.
I was super excited to play but was disappointed that it wasn't the full game . That my bad for not reading while too excited. I can't wait for the full version to come out and get my hands on that