Metal Sonic Rebooted (Sega Genesis)
- Game Cartridge
- Custom Case
Metal Sonic Rebooted is a complete heavy modification of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Genesis. It features an extensive amount of new art, layouts, mechanics, music, and features that in total creates a different experience.
Dr'Robotnik has built an advanced army of badniks to search for the Chaos Emeralds, and it's up to Metal Sonic to find the emeralds before them by destroying everything in his way to show Robotnik he shouldn't be replaced.
Game Play Features
- Introducing Bomb from Knuckles Chaotix as a temporary sidekick. mirrors your movement in Special Stages and explodes Rings when hit.
- By taking advantage of the amount of rings you have, Rings carries over each act or checkpoint.
- You start off with 3 Continues in Normal difficulty, but zero in Hard.
- Getting hit will only lose 15 Rings. (Hard Mode is back to zero)
- All Special Stage layouts are changed, having Bomb will moderately increase the amount of total rings. (except at Hard Mode)